Why simple project as SimpleDebugger needs CI?
Answer is simple.
- I what to learn something new
- CI is not so much known topic for me
- for fun!
Why I chose CircleCI?
I didn’t want use TravisCi
- I saw TravisCi in many projects on Github
- I think I will use it in some other project
- I wanted something new for me
It is very easy to start working with it. I don’t quite remember what things must be done but there is the reason for it. CircleCI needs a config file and connection with project repository. Of course, you need to register on CircleCI.
I added badges to README file. It shows the status of branches master and develop.
Things to do
- add Code Coverage
- Create github page